How do we proceed in handling my son’s possible DUI? My son had an auto accident this past Sunday morning where he fell asleep behind the wheel due to a combo of high blood alcohol level and fatigue. He was interviewed by an officer at the hospital and we did not get a copy of the report. We have been told over the phone to request a copy of the report via mail but it could take 6+ weeks to get it. How do we proceed from here? We want to know what he will be charged with and what he has to do for the charge but don’t want to say anything incriminating while inquiring about the charges. Can you offer advice?


I suggest you hire an attorney to contest the automatic DMV suspension. Once he schedules an admin per se hearing, the DMV will send him police reports well in advance of the criminal case.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

Enter Captcha Here : *

Reload Image