How do I get my inmate profile removed from LASD inmate look up site? The case was dropped by the D.A. I went to court but was given a stamped paper saying case was dropped. the problem is if I look for a job and they do a back ground check will this dropped misdemeanor show on my background.? I take care of elderly and kids I don’t want to jeopardize my job


You can ask LASD (or whatever police agency was the lead on the case) to seal the arrest record. But you will need a statement of factual innocence – a DA reject letter stating insufficient evidence is not enough. As far as the employment aspect is concerned, the arrest cannot be held against you if it did not lead to a conviction.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

Enter Captcha Here : *

Reload Image