In applying to purchase a firearm, the State of CA Dept. of Justice sent a firearm denial, stating that the recent firearm purchase application was being denied because the Department’s review of state and/or federal records revealed Fugitive from Justice information on the record. How does one A. obtain these records and B. expunge the record if not convicted/incorrect etc.? Thank you.
You should determine if you have an active warrant somewhere and then contact a lawyer in that state and county. An attorney may be able to place the matter on calendar and have the warrant recalled.