Just received an arrest warrant in the mail, I missed my last couple of classes for dej and have not left my home for 2 months. I have depression and have not worked or been able to pay any bills please help.
There are a few way to approach this. One would be to have an attorney place the matter on calendar and attempt to get the warrant recalled. After that, if you have a problem leaving the house, your lawyer could try to scrap the DEJ treatment obligations and convert the sentence to house arrest. (Depending on when you started DEJ, you may or may not have entered a plea – the law changed in January.)