How do I take care of a bench warrant from California and I live in Washington state? I apparently missed court in 2011 for sentencing for false representation to obtain aid of $950 or more.


It sounds like you have a felony warrant, which means It will be very difficult to get the warrant recalled without you personally appearing in that courtroom, at which time you will most likely be arrested. I recommend that you consult an attorney who practices in that courthouse. If it was a non-custody sentence on a misdemeanor, there is some small chance an attorney might be able to get the warrant recalled by presenting a signed probation order. You would really need to strategize with an attorney.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

Enter Captcha Here : *

Reload Image