I live 4 hours away from the court I have to go to is there a way I can transfer courts or just pay the fine. It’s a must appear notice since I’m a minor and got a ticket.


If you wish to contest the ticket, you should hire an attorney who practices in SLO to appear in court without you. Traffic matters are heard in Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

Enter Captcha Here : *

Reload Image