I thought it was 31st by my paper work but i guess not and now i have have failure to appear .
It’s not difficult to get a misdemeanor warrant recalled. And attorney can do it for you, without you likely having to go to court. Or you can get your case back on calendar yourself by going to the main clerk’s office and requesting a “court surrender” date.